These are some of the Best 2022 Amazon Prime Day Deals to Look Out For
This year, the highly-anticipated sales event called Amazon Prime Day will happen between the 12th and the 13th of July. In fact, it is already a tradition for this huge holiday to take place during the summer. The only exception was 2020 when, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the date was moved to October. This year, for 48 hours, Prime members and non-members will have the opportunity to enjoy thousands of incredible deals on multiple categories of products.
However, before diving deeper into some of the best early Prime Day deals, it’s important to answer a few questions so that people know what to expect and how to go about this event.
Are only Prime members allowed to benefit from these deals?
The short answer would be no. However, it obviously helps to be a Prime member during Prime Day because you get access to the very best deals. Still, you can enjoy some deals even if you are not a member or if you are currently in the 30-day free trial period of the Prime subscription.
Have Prime Day deals traditionally been good?
The answer is definitely yes. Over the course of the previous Prima Day editions, people have been enjoying more than two million deals. These discounts included incredibly-famous brands as well as newer or more unknown ones. Alexa Prime Day deals have always been good with their smart home devices that sold out within seconds. Kindle Prime Day deals have also been attractive. Moreover, the laptop deals on Amazon Prime Day along with the mobile phone deals on Amazon Prime Day have always impressed clients. Last but not least, this impressive list contains gaming deals as well as fashion ones.
Another thing that you should consider when looking for good deals is to try and stay focused on what you need. Do not simply start shopping for products that will be useless for you just because they are cheap. A good thing that you can do is to ask Alexa for Prime Day deals or tell her to send you notifications when your favorite products are up. You can also fill your basket with what you need and watch how the price of the products changes. This way, you will always know what the differences are or if there are any.
The best early Prime Day smartwatch deals
Smartwatches have become increasingly popular over the last few years and for good reason. They are super comfortable to wear and definitely help you whenever you can’t check your smartphone. Here are some of the most interesting smartwatch deals for this year’s Prime Day:
- The Apple Watch Series 7 starts at around $359.99 which is a very good deal considering that its list price is normally around $429;
- The Garmin Venu 2 GPS smartwatch now has a price of $349 which is a very good deal from its initial price of $430;
- The TOZO S2 smartwatch with Alexa costs now only around $42 which is a good deal considering its initial price of $61;
- The HONOR Watch GS Pro now costs $137 which is a nice cut from its normal price of $141;
- The YOHOTA Smart Watch for men comes with a very good deal considering it now costs only $42 from a price of $86;
- The IMFRCHCS Fitness Tracker now costs $31 and it initially had a price of $61;
- The AcclaFit Smart Watch for women costs only $42 from a starting price of $74.
The best early Prime Day TV deals
Who doesn’t want to buy a good TV at an even better deal during Amazon Prime Day? Here are some of our recommendations that you can definitely consider:
- The 40-Inch Hisense 40A4GYUK FHD Smart TV only costs $232 after having an initial list price of $367;
- The 24-Inch SHARP 1T-C24BC0KR1FB Smart TV now costs about $178 after having an initial full price of $221;
- The 32-Inch TCL 32S5209K Smart TV is now sold at a price of $195 after initially being sold at a price of $244;
- The 24-Inch Toshiba 24WK3C64DB 2K Smart TV is sold at a price of $160 after initially having a price of $207;
- The 50-Inch HISENSE 50A7GQTUK QLED Series 4K UHD is displayed with a price of $411 after its list price was $797;
- The 65-Inch HISENSE 65A6GTUK 4K UHD Smart TV now has the price of $551 after initially costing around $980;
The best early Prime Day Apple deals
When it comes to Apple deals, the situation is definitely favorable for the clients because, usually, this event brought a lot of incredible opportunities to buy any Apple device for a lot less:
- The Apple Watch Series 4 now costs only $171 after having an initial price of $190;
- The Apple Watch Series 6 now costs only $368 after having an initial price of $460;
- The 2021 Apple Watch SE now costs only $379 after having an initial price of $428;
- The New Apple AirPods Max in Green now cost $613 after having a list price of $674;
- The Apple iPhone 11, 64GB, in Purple now costs only $344 after having an initial price of $473;
- The Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, in Black now costs only $221 after having an initial price of $336;
- The Apple iPad Pro 12.9 now costs $731 after having an initial price of $790;
The best laptop deals on Amazon prime day
If we are to discuss laptop deals, there are a plethora of options that are suitable for most people. Take a look:
- The ASUS Vivobook 17 X705MA 17.3" HD+ Laptop now costs only $344 after having an initial price of $528;
- The ASUS Chromebook CX1100 11.6" Laptop now costs only $160 after having an initial price of $282;
- The Jumper Laptop 13.3 inch 8GB RAM now costs a whopping $245 after having an initial price of $491.
The best phone deals on Amazon Prime Day
It’s time to talk a bit about some of the best phone deals on Amazon Prime Day that you can even get a bit earlier:
- The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Smartphonenow costs only $173 after having an initial price of $257;
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G Smartphone now costs only $195 after having an initial price of $257;
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Smartphone now costs only $420 after having an initial price of $735.
What is the best Amazon Kindle on Prime Day deal and Alexa Prime Day deal?
- The Certified Refurbished Kindle Oasisnow costs only $204 after having an initial price of $254;
- The Echo Dot (4th generation) Smart speakernow costs only $49 after having an initial price of $61;
- The Echo (4th generation) smart home hub now costs only $80 after having an initial price of $110.
To sum it all up, it’s crystal clear that the Amazon Prime Day event is truly an interesting opportunity to buy products for a lot less than they would normally be. However, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t pay close attention to what you’re adding to your cart. You should avoid potentially-bad experiences at all costs and enjoy this holiday without any worries at all.